Crown Club is The Royal Garden's 'hotel within a hotel' concept. It caters to the needs and expectations of today's frequent business travelers who appreciate recognition and a level of service second to none.
Located on the 12th and 14th floors of The Royal Garden hotel, where for added privacy and convenience these two floors of executive accommodation are connected by an internal staircase. Featuring a dedicated concierge, where registrations and check-outs are handled quickly and efficiently, and a spacious lounge where a “continental” style buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are served seven days a week, Crown Club is a place to meet other like-minded business travelers or even entertain your own business associates in Hong Kong.
Crown Club privileges:
- Complimentary Crown Club breakfast served in Lounge, in room or buffet breakfast at The Greenery
- Complimentary afternoon tea, evening cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres in Lounge
- Complimentary use of gymnasium and sauna
- Free local calls and facsimiles, waive phone access fees
- 30% discount on all personal dry cleaning and laundry
- 10% discount in all our restaurants and bar (except festive days, promotions and banquets)
- Free personal pressing service (2 pieces of garment per day)